Circle the date…
…January 29th is a milestone day for the project! It is the day the trade bids will be opened, a key step in finalizing the “guaranteed maximum price” (GMP). Below is an overview of the project schedule.
At the February 5th SBC meeting, the project team will seek approval to award some or all of the trade contracts, which will allow the trade contractors to work on shop drawings, coordinate with Consigli, etc.
- The temporary school now has electricity and safety testing has been completed.
- The temporary school will be substantially complete by the end of January.
- Paving of the temporary parking lot will be done in the spring.
- The construction fencing around the temporary school will remain in place until the spring.
Next SBC Meetings
- Wednesday, February 5th, 7:00pm, Hartwell Multipurpose Room
- Wednesday, February 26th, 7:00pm, Hartwell Multipurpose Room
- Note: The next SBC blog post will come out on February 2nd.
Reminder…the 4th of July fireworks display is cancelled for the next several years as the building project is completed and the playing fields restored. All the other fabulous July 4th activities will still take place!