After the parade…after the cookout…after the fireworks…
During the week of July 8th, early signs of the school project will begin to appear!!!
The first phase of the project, the Enabling Phase (site prep), begins after the 4th of July. Here’s what to expect over the next several weeks:
- Consigli will install construction fencing around the location of the modular classrooms and start prepping the site for their installation (see the image above).
- Tree protection will be installed around trees that we’re preserving.
- Inside the school, selected ceiling areas will be removed.
Stay tuned! Next week’s blog post will provide more details about what to expect over the summer. Below is a reminder of the overall project schedule.
- The pool, sport court, and tennis courts will all be open during the summer.
- All students will stay in the school during the 2019/20 school year! Elementary students will be in the modular classrooms in the Fall of 2020.
Click here to see the slides from the June 19th SBC meeting.
Next meeting is on July 10th, 7:00pm, Hartwell multipurpose room.