…there’s still time!
At the November 1st Community Workshops, participants were asked to give their opinions about the look of the new central entrance & commons areas of the school. So far, 79% of those who gave us feedback at the workshops or online have said they prefer the sloped roof design. What is your opinion? We’re still accepting feedback, so take a look at the sloped vs flat images and let us know what you think! The SBC will be discussing the two options at this week’s meeting: Wednesday, November 7th, 7:00pm, Hartwell multipurpose room.
Green Energy Committee Presentation
At the November 1st workshops, the Green Energy Committee talked about the sustainability aspects of the project that would make it a leader in public school renovation projects. Click here to see their slides.
If you weren’t able to get to one of the workshops, swing by one of the SBC outreach events this week:
- Friday, November 9th, 8:30am – Lincoln Woods Community Room
- Friday, November 9th, 1:00pm – Bemis Hall
- Saturday, November 10th, 1:00pm – Lincoln Library
Financial & Capital Planning
- Monday, November 5th, 7:30pm, Donaldson Room – The Finance Committee will be meeting to discuss the financing structure for the project. Click here to see the slides the Finance Committee presented at the State of the Town on October 20th.
- Thursday, November 8th, 7:30pm, Town Offices – The Capital Planning Committee has the project on their agenda.
The SBC is collecting a new set of FAQs and will address them in upcoming posts! If you’d like to check out our current collections of FAQs, visit the FAQs home page.