It’s Time to Go Back to School (Building Committee)!
Community Workshops: THIS WEDNESDAY, September 5th – 2 Sessions
• 8:00am – 10:00am
• 7:00pm – 9:00pm
• Both (identical) sessions will be in the Brooks (Reed) Gym
The SBC has been meeting all summer and a lot of work has been done. This is your opportunity to get caught up and ask questions before we send the schematic designs to the cost estimators!
What can you expect? The design team will present all that has been done to advance the “L3” concept we voted for on June 9th. Topics will include:
- Floor Plans – Where are the grades? How are the hubs and the commons laid out? Where is the new kitchen?
- Site Plan – Traffic flow, pedestrian paths, bike paths, parking.
- Sustainability – What needs to be done to try to reach our goal of a net zero building?
- Phasing – Where will students go during renovation?
- Next Steps – What is the SBC working on over the next couple of months?
Please consider this a hand-delivered, personal invitation to attend one of the sessions! It takes a Town to make a school project successful, and we hope you will join us to learn more and ask questions.
– The SBC Outreach Team