- Here are the 5 project concepts
- If you’re wondering about grade-level hubs – what they are and the difference they make in teaching and learning – watch this video of Hanscom Middle School faculty talking about the impact of their new (2016) building (note: their “break out spaces” are what we call hubs).
- TOMORROW (Thursday): Outreach Event @ the Commons, 11:00am, Meditation Room (new location)
- WEDNESDAY, MAY 30th: Last SBC meeting before June 9th, 7:00pm, Hartwell Multipurpose Room
- FRIDAY, JUNE 1ST: Outreach Event in the Story Room, 8:15am, Lincoln School
Are you Registered to Vote? Deadline to register is May 30th. You MUST be registered to vote at the June 9th meeting. Check your status by visiting https://www.sec. state.ma.us/ voterregistrationsearch/ myvoterregstatus.aspx Register on line at https://www.sec.state. ma.us/ovr Register in person at the Town Clerk’s Office during regular business hours (Monday–Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm).
Looking for a Babysitter for June 9th? LEAP has kindly offered babysitting services for ages 5+ on June 9th from 9-3pm; $20/child.