With fingers crossed for blue skies and gentle breezes, we are ready for Town Meeting on Saturday!
Logistics – see campus map below
- 8:15 Voter check-in begins
- Voters will get a pre-assembled packet with handouts, voting card, paper, and a pencil for writing down questions
- There will be a first aid station with hand sanitizer, extra masks, water, etc.
- Volunteers who are handing things out will be wearing gloves and masks
- 9:30 Town Meeting begins
- Finance Committee FY21 Budget presentation
- SBC memo that was mailed with the warrant
- Video of SBC Public Forum
- SBC Town Meeting handout
- Annual Town Meeting page of the Town website – includes additional presentations and materials from the Finance Committee, Capital Planning Committee, Community Preservation Committee, School Building Committee, and Water Commission
Take a virtual tour of the school!
Lincoln Middle School Principal, Sharon Hobbs, created a video documenting each room of the school as it currently looks. It’s about 40 minutes long, and the 1st half features the Smith School and the 2nd half Brooks. It will be fun to compare the “before and after” in 2 years’ time. Thank you, Sharon!
- The elementary school has been moved into the temporary classrooms
- The middle school has moved into the Smith end of the building
- Construction fencing is going up
- Earth is being moved
- Click here to see photos!
Just for Fun – How do you secure a tent that big?