Concept L3 won 74% of the vote!
After the ballot vote: L3 – 56%; C – 24.7%; L2 – 13.4%; R – 4.3%; and L1 – 1.6%.
As agreed upon beforehand, there was a standing vote between the three finalists: L3, C, L2.
Final vote: L3 – 74%; C – 17%; L2 – 9%
Thank you to the MANY people who helped to make Town Meeting run so smoothly:
- Town and School administration and staff
- Our Town Moderator and Deputy Town Moderator
- Public safety officers
- Technology staff
- Maintenance and Custodial staff
- Town Clerk’s office
- The volunteers who checked us in and counted us!
- LEAP – for taking care of about 80 children!
- 8th Grade students and Girl Scouts for food
- ALL OF YOU who showed up, shared your ideas, and voted!
Now we move on to begin the Schematic Design process with Concept L3!