- The thoughtfulness and care of everyone working on the design and construction of the school project. Click here for the presentation from the November 24th SBC meeting.
- Our faculty and students who are showing their imagination and resilience against the twin backdrops of pandemic and construction project. Note the creative outdoor furniture in the photo above.
- The community’s participation in our first ever virtual State of the Town meeting. Click here to find the recordings from all three evenings. The SBC presented on night 1 (November 17th).
- The generosity of community members who have made many donations that will greatly enhance the school for generations to come:
- The Friends of the Lincoln School Project collected donations from more than 65 residents to fully fund the new Primary School pedestrian/bike path! They’ve raised more than the $36,926 needed to pay for the path. As was explained to donors, excess donations will be used for new furniture, fixtures, and equipment (FF&E).
- The Codman Trust donated $28,223 for the new pedestrian bike path leading to the Middle School and Codman Pool. Click here to see illustrations of the two paths.
- The anonymous donor who funded the new Learning Commons courtyard.
- The Class of 2020 Tree Fund now stands at $35,500.
- Thanks to the Harriet Todd bequest, the Auditorium renovation is underway!
- The Apsler family donated funds to add back the built-in benches in the new Auditorium connector and the concrete walkway to the west of the Learning commons.
- No significant COVID costs for the project.
- Drone technology that gives us this fun view of the project. Click here to visit the November 2020 gallery.
Next SBC Meeting: December 16th @7:00pm.