Check it out! We’ve revamped the SBC website — the goal was to create useful categories, and to make information easier to find. Please let us know if it makes sense to you. Click here or use the “contact the SBC” item on the website’s main menu to tell us what you think.
Here’s what’s COMING UP in the next few weeks (public participation always encouraged):
- Tuesday, February 13th:
- 1:00pm: Project architects and Lincoln architects brainstorm about the project. Hartwell multipurpose room.
- 7:00pm: SBC Meeting, Hartwell multipurpose room. The SBC will see additional renovation+ ideas plus a concept that meets the optimal program.
- Wednesday, February 28th, 7:00pm: SBC Meeting, Hartwell multipurpose room.
- Wednesday, March 7th, 7:00pm: Focus on Sustainability — the team from SMMA and sustainability expert, Bill Maclay, will talk about the sustainability features/potential of different project concepts.
- Tuesday, MARCH 13th: Community Workshops (2 sessions: 8:00am & 7:00pm, Reed Gym)
- ANNUAL TOWN MEETING, Saturday, March 24th: Starts at 9:30am, Auditorium.