You’ll want to sit down for this one…
The SBC held it’s pre-Town Meeting public forum on Wednesday evening. Click here to watch the presentation (about 15 minutes long) and here to see the slide deck.
After the forum, the SBC held its regular monthly meeting. Highlights of progress include:
- Installation of the new seats in the Auditorium and Lecture Hall!
- Eversource is completing the connection of the main power line which will allow the HVAC system to begin start-up
- Window installation continues
- Interior finishes are being completed throughout the building
- Teachers have begun touring the renovated building and planning for their move back in to the middle school!
- Presentation to the SBC is here
TOWN MEETING IS ON SATURDAY, MAY 15th @ 9:30am!
- Check-in begins at 8:30am
- Please bring the Town Meeting materials that were mailed to you. Prefer them electronically? Visit https://www.lincolntown.org/1241/2021-Annual-Town-Meeting
- Town meeting is anticipated to last about 3 hours. Visit the same web page as above for an overview of Town Meeting logistics.